Serving our community for over 30 years.
Mount Barker SA 5251
Dr Jarrod Brumby
Dr Jarrod Brumby graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2006 from the University of Tasmania with First Class Honors. He gained his Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2013 and commenced further education in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery through the University of Queensland School of Medicine.
In 2016 he completed his Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer) and, as a result, has significant expertise in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of skin cancer. He is a member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), First Class Honours
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer)
- Member of the Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA)
- Skin cancer medicine
- Skin checks
- Early detection of melanoma and management
- General medicine